Choosing a personal trainer may sound easy, but to get the best possible deal for your specific requirements, you would do well to follow some of the tips mentioned below:
It takes time and effort
Transforming your body to reach a stage of fitness and good health takes time and effort. You have to concentrate on personal training and eat right to make progress. Some of the workouts may appear hard but you have to push your body sometimes till it hurts and you feel your mind being drained.
Unless you are willing to undergo such efforts, you will not find it easy to transform. So look for a personal trainer that has a Cert 3 fitness trainer certification.
When designing circuits for someone just starting to work out, you should check out the following –
- What is the person’s fitness level?
- Does the person have the ability to go through the exercise?
- Is the person capable of producing results?
- Can the person make the required recovery?
A cardio circuit would focus on cardio exercises. Such exercises would take care of alternate and opposite groups of muscles, body parts or motion planes. This pattern of exercising would allow particular groups of muscles to recover and not get fatigued.
Although basically meant for beginners the programme exercises could be increased as required. What is ideal for this type of kettlebell circuit is the work-and-rest ratio.
You can choose times to suit the length of your class and the level of fitness of your clients i.e. ensure there are proper warming up and cooling down periods. A one minute recovery period coupled with a water break would help the participants to be ready for the next round.
Recommended exercises would include:
- Movement of the hip bridge for the core
- Elevated push-ups meant for the upper body
- Squats meant for the lower body
- Bodyweight rows meant for the upper body
- Plans – meant for the core
- Jumping Jacks to exercise the whole body
- Lateral skis meant for the whole body
- Reverse lunges meant for the lower body
- Fitness Australia kettlebell courses
Clients can be asked what they are presently doing to keep fit. Also whether they find keeping fit to be difficult. The clients will need to introspect to find answers but subsequently it will help them to shift their focus from external obstacles to internal opportunities they may have available.
Fitness Australia CEC certification courses show personal trainers how to train with kettlebell properly so that you don’t risk injury.
It is how you approach the topic that can start a change. Such an approach will help especially beginner clients, to be more resilient, stronger in their resolve and more confident.